WISDOM TOOTH (IMPACTED TOOTH) REMOVAL @ PMC
Dr. Pratheep being trained in advanced maxillofacial surgical procedures to focus on fearless, painless, safe, cheap and trouble-free wisdom tooth removal in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu, India
Since 2008, Pratheep has treated thousands of patients. A lot of credits to his name by his beloved satisfied patients.
As he follows the PMC’s Golden Rule, his patients are really benefited. They have less pain and swelling even the next day they can proceed with their daily work with proper post-operative instructions.
PMC GOLDEN RULE for wisdom tooth removal
- Always ask for proper chief complaints
- Stick on to patient’s complaint
- Before planning for the removal of the tooth always think twice
- Proper investigations
- Is removal is the only option, if yes why
- Educate the patients about the wisdom tooth and it’s associated problem with the nearby tooth and other oral structures
- Check for the occlusion.
PMC understands that WISDOM TOOTH removal is technical so proper planning is a must.
Avoid traumatic removal
Patients fear of injection and surgery should be cleared
Maintain proper oral hygiene
Our team with Dr. Pratheep is dedicated to making sure that the patient should feel that they are in safe hands.
To gain patients’ confidence we follow…
Sterile and calm environment
Explain the patient about the procedure
Use the latest technology and techniques
In case patient want total painless procedure they can go for sleep dentistry
We advise our patients to go for local anesthesia as the cost and time can be controlled.
Want to know about the wisdom tooth removal:
Book your free consultation now through our email appointment or call us today on 9244557409
When is the right time to remove the wisdom tooth?
It erupts at the age of 17 to 21, always better to go for a proper consultation after 17
When I can feel it?
When you experience pain and swelling over the mouth, cheek and also pain in the ear
Always remember the following points:
- Antibiotics are short term solution
- If the dentist suggests and you are convinced go for removal as early as possible
- As age advances the difficulty index increases
- Always removal of wisdom tooth should be done by an oral surgeon
- We recommend OPG (PANORAMIC X-RAY) to evaluate
- Local or general anesthesia is patients choice
- Crowding can be reduced if the impacted wisdom tooth is disturbing
- When the wisdom tooth is trouble-free it’s safe to leave it
WE ENCOURAGE FOR FREE CONSULTATION IF YOU FEEL SO…
GET APPOINTMENT OVER THE PHONE OR EMAIL US.
Always our first appointment will be only consultation unless it’s emergency
Once you enter the clinic we assure you that the problem will be solved as early as possible.
We follow PMC GOLDEN RULE
We discuss with the patient and the caretaker
Explain the treatment plan
Explain about the PAIN-FREE PLAN*
Explain the payment
*What is Pain-Free Plan (PFP)
- Type of removal of wisdom tooth removal
- Type of anesthesia
- Local, general, sedation*
*We always get a medical fitness
- Our advice
- Patient ‘s preference
WE ALWAYS TAKE TIME TO ASSESS YOUR PROBLEM
Why wisdom tooth removal?
Reason for the wisdom tooth removal:
- This third molar tooth come out last to your 2nd molar tooth
- Mostly comes out after 17 years of age
- When no space it can’t come out
- Always it can be in different positions*
*different position doesn’t mean always it should be removed
If it’s harmless then no need to touch it
Even if it’s not impacted some may require removal
Feel free to contact us for any doubts regarding wisdom tooth.
Other factors to be considered:
- Decay: Wisdom tooth is far away so its difficult to clean so it can lead to the destruction of the tooth structures
- Gum bleeding – Commonly called gum disease, it is caused by food impaction which affects the bone and causes severe pain.
- Swollen cheeks and gums: it’s called Pericoronitis which occurs around the impacted tooth it can lead to swelling, pain and even fever in addition it can also cause ear pain and neck pain
- CBCT* if indicated
- Routine blood investigations
- If patient have any other systemic problems other investigations will be done
- Medical fitness if required
*SIRONA GALILEOS CBCT
Effective Wisdom Teeth Removal secret
- Proper planning
- Sterile procedure
- Post-op care
Pain and swelling may vary from patient to patient
We with patient cooperation try our level best to make the procedure more simple and comfortable postoperative period.
For more queries call us now
Schedule your appointment now!!!
Call: +91 9244557409
Nagercoil, Tamilnadu, India
Monday-Saturday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm